Electronic Shutter Release. Ambria Roll Up Shades.
Electronic Shutter Release
- A camera feature that compensates for changes in light conditions, from bright sunlight to dim outdoor lighting.
- Compensates for moderate light changes in indoor applications without the use of auto iris lenses.
- is a feature of all cameras offered at Eyespyvideo.com. This feature automatically changes the speed at which light is captured in fields of video by the CCD image sensor.
- Remove restrictions or obligations from (someone or something) so that they become available for other activity
- let go of: release, as from one's grip; "Let go of the door handle, please!"; "relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"
- Allow (something) to move, act, or flow freely
- free: grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Allow or enable to escape from confinement; set free
- merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film); "a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra"
GSI Super Quality Remote Shutter for Pentax/Contax/Sansung/Canon Eos -- Pentax K100D super,K20D,K200D,K10D,ist Ds2,lst MZ-L,K100D,ist D,ist DL,ZX-L,K110D,ist Ds,ist DL2,MZ-6, Contax 645,N,N1,NX,N digital, Samsung GX-1L,GX-1S,GX-10,GX-20,30,50,7,300D,3000 33,55,7s,350D,500N,Canon Rebel XSl,450D,50E,500,300,300X,300V,400D,/Xti/XT,Elan7/7N/7NE/II/IIE/T2/Ti/X/XS/G/2000 Cameras, Functions Exactly as the RS-60E3, Provides Great Photography Flexibility
Great quality and Great alternative compared to Pentax, Contax, Sansung, Canon RS-60E3. It is handy for reducing camera shake on super telephoto shots, macro-photography, and bulb exposures. Pressing the shutter
button halfway enables auto-focusing; pressing the shutter
button all the way down release
s the shutter
. Lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting. Fully compatible to: Pentax K100D super,K20D,K200D,K10D,ist Ds2,lst MZ-L,K100D,ist D,ist DL,ZX-L,K110D,ist Ds,ist DL2,MZ-6, Contax 645,N,N1,NX,N digital, Samsung GX-1L,GX-1S,GX-10,GX-20, 30, 50, 7, 300D, 55, 7s, 350D, 500N, Canon Rebel XSl,450D, 50E, 500, 300, 300X, 300V, 400D, /Xti/XT,Elan7/7N/7NE/II/IIE/T2/Ti/X/XS/G/2000.
In My Bag
My gear in my Camera Bag.
- Nikon D200 w/ SB-200 Battery Grip + 2 ENEL3e Batteries
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
- Nikkor 18-70 DV
- Tamron 70-300
- SB-800 Nikon Flash with base and gels
- Flashtrax 80GB Storage
- 5 enel3e Batteries
- 8 2300mAh AA's
- Moleskin + Pens
- Ziplock Bags
- Model Release Forms
- Photographer's Rights sheet
- AA Adapter for MB-200 Battery Grip
- Moo Cards (In an Altoids Can)
- Granola Bar
- Duster blower
- Water tight case for Batteries
- Mini Tripod
- Electronic Shutter Release
- Tripo Quick Release
- D200 and SB-800 Manuals
- National Geographic Photographers Field Guide
- Bluetooth Headset so I can shoot and talk on phone
- 18% Gray Promaster Cleaning Cloth in case
- Misc lens and battery covers
- Spare 4GB Memory
- 5$ for emergency beer!
This is nolonger a cheap hobby. New house rule. Photos must pay for new gear. So, I need to sell some stuff to get anything new.
Agfa Isolette II
My Isollette II. I got it from a friend. Very nice camera. Quite small and portable. This one is equipped with top-of-the-line Synchro Compur shutter (fastest speed 1/500 - measured 2,2 ms, very impressive) and lower grade Apotar 85mm f/4.5 triplet type lens.
Focusing is done by guesstimation, no any kind of aids (besides focusing scale ;-) ). It required new grease, but otherwise - good as new. Original synthetic bellows are still light-tight.
Now I'm waiting for an external rangefinder. I'll see how this duo performs.
Takes 6x6 pictures on 120 film.
Related topics: rolling window shades blinds for the windows federation awnings dock canopies rv awnings parts arizona awnings shaker canopy bed
- (火) 12:39:56|
- Category: None