White satin drapes
: Sidelight window blinds
: Roman shade 36.
White Satin Drapes
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- a smooth fabric of silk or rayon; has a glossy face and a dull back
- Satin is a weave that typically has a glossy surface and a dull back. It is a warp-dominated weaving technique that forms a minimum number of interlacings in a fabric. Some definitions insist that the fabric is made from silk.
- A cloth woven from silk, nylon or polyester with a glossy surface and a dull back. (The same weaving technique applied to cotton produces cloth termed sateen); Smooth and shiny, glossy. Particularly describing a type of paint
Ivory Satin Austrian Stage Curtain
White austrian curtains are perfect for use in ballrooms and for theatres. This inherently flame retardant fabric is light weight but durable.
The front curtain in a no-loft stage is sometimes rigged as a Brail curtain to achieve a faster and more-desirable lifting action than the slower motion of a traveller curtain. In this case the amount of lift on each drawline is equal, eliminating the need for the abnormal fullness of a contour curtain. When in it's lowered/closed position, a braille curtain will simply hang with the look of a regular drape with fullness. The lift lines will be strategically and evenly placed on the back side of the drape on the seams.
To add a decorative quality the curtain may have horizontal fullness added by gathering material on the vertical seams, thereby producing a series of soft swags. Best known as an Austrian curtain. This image shows an Austrian Curtain.
Typical Fabric Choices for a brail or austrian drape include Encore Velour and Flame Retardant Satin.
THE BLOSSOM Bolero
TianaCHE on Etsy
Fashionable, Victorian inspired, lacy, beaded with faux pearls and pieces handmade flowers bolero. Bolero has unique pattern, I designed especially for you made from ivory stretched lacy fabric with snow-white satin
linin . Back and front parts are draped with many pleats. On the neck gorgeous draped tulle collar, beaded with pearls and handmade silky satin
flower. Bolero has only two seams on shoulders and small awesome sleeves! Enjoy!
Related topics: drum shade lighting roman shades curtain romantic canopy beds vintage floor lamp shades rv awnings designer blinds toile chandelier shades folding chairs with canopy shade gardening plants
- (火) 12:36:09|
- Category: None